Skip to content
Go to top
Please choose three or four
- What do you like to read?
- Tell us about a typical day in your house.
- What is your work schedule like when you’re writing?
- When did you first begin writing?
- Do you have a specific place where you write (if so, it would be great to include a picture – no judgment for messiness)?
- How long on average does it take you to write a book?
- What was the most surprising thing you learned about yourself as you wrote this book?
- What kind of research do you do, and how long do you spend researching before beginning a book?
- Do you travel to research your stories?
- If you could tell your younger self anything, what would it be?
- What was the best money you ever spent as a writer?
- How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have?
- What does literary success look like to you?
- What is the coolest, wackiest, or riskiest thing you’ve ever done?
- Tell us about your latest book.
- What inspired you to write this story?
- How do you select the names of your characters?
- What did you edit out of this book?
- Can you give us the first page?