- I am the salt of the earth – Matt. 5:13, “You are the salt of the earth. But what good is salt if it has lost its flavor? Can you make it salty again? It will be thrown out and trampled underfoot as worthless.”
- I am free from the law of sin and death – Rom. 8:2, “And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death.”
- I am blessed with every Spiritual blessing in the heavenly places – Eph. 1:3, “All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ.”
- I am forgiven and made free – Eph. 1:7, “He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins.“
- I am held securely and the evil one does not touch me – 1 John 5:18, “We know that God’s children do not make a practice of sinning, for God’s Son holds them securely, and the evil one cannot touch them.”
- I am taken care of because God supplies all my needs – Phil. 4:19, “And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.”
- I am capable of doing all things through Christ who strengthens me – Phil. 4:13, “For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.“
Praise Jesus that we are all these things because of His birth, which we celebrate this week, His death, and His resurrection. Be sure to say an extra prayer of thanksgiving for His provision and His love.
Our pastor reminded us of John 3:16 yesterday…”For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.” The first, and best gift ever.
PS. The Scripture used above is NLT unless otherwise noted. Emphasis is mine.