- I have the mind of Christ. 1 Cor. 2:16, “For, ‘Who can know the Lord’s thoughts? Who knows enough to teach him?’ But we understand these things, for we have the mind of Christ.”
- I have the greater one living in me. 1 John 4:4, “But you belong to God, my dear children. You have already won a victory over those people, because the Spirit who lives in you is greater than the spirit who lives in the world.”
- I have the peace of God that passes all understanding. Phil 4:6-7, “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.”
- I have received the gift of righteousness by Jesus Christ. Rom. 5:17, “For the sin of this one man, Adam, caused death to rule over many. But even greater is God’s wonderful grace and his gift of righteousness, for all who receive it will live in triumph over sin and death through this one man, Jesus Christ.”
- I have received the spirit of wisdom and insight in the knowledge of Jesus. Eph. 1:17, “asking God, the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give you spiritual wisdom and insight so that you might grow in your knowledge of God.”
- I have received the power of the Holy Spirit to do good works–healing, cast out demons, speak with new tongues. Mark 16:17-18, “These miraculous signs will accompany those who believe: They will cast out demons in my name, and they will speak in new languages. They will be able to handle snakes with safety, and if they drink anything poisonous, it won’t hurt them. They will be able to place their hands on the sick, and they will be healed.”
- I have put off the old man and put on the new man. Col. 3:9-10, “Don’t lie to each other, for you have stripped off your old sinful nature and all its wicked deeds. Put on your new nature, and be renewed as you learn to know your Creator and become like him.”
- I have given and it is given to me in abundance. Luke 6:38, “Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full—pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back.”
- I can quench all the fiery darts of the devil. Eph. 6:16, “…hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil.”
Please notice that in most of these things YOU have to participate. You have to strive to know God, in order to have His mind. You have to belong to God to have the greater one living in you. You have to pray and not worry to experience His peace. You have to receive the gift of righteousness. You have to believe to experience miracles. You have to put off the old man and his sinful ways so you can put on the new man. You have to give to receive. And finally, you have to have a shield of faith and hold it up to stop the devil’s fiery arrows.
YOU HAVE TO DO IT. God provides the rewards, but you have to participate.
Just some things to think about.
May your week be blessed in abundance because you have done all that you know to do.
Above Scripture is taken from NLT, emphasis mine.