I was awarded the Liebster Award this week – and I must say thank you to Susan for the honor.
The Liebster is awarded to blogs with less than 200 followers. It’s an opportunity to shine the light on fantastic blogs and their authors in an effort to build readership. Each blog I’ve listed here are ones you’ll love to read.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the giver of the award and link back to them.
2. Give the Liebster to five bloggers and let them know with a comment to their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
4. Have faith your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. Have blogging fun!
And here are the winners of my Leibster Award 🙂
1. April – The Grammar Doctor
2. Patty Wysong – Ordinary Lives
3. Salena Stormo – Through His Eyes
4. Debra Collins – Debra’s Reading Corner
5. Ane Mulligan – Southern-fried Musings
Each of you ladies have earned this award by being wonderful bloggers. I see many of your happy faces in my comments or around the social media playground. You’re always good for some great “take-away”. I hope this award blesses you this week!