Hello Everyone! I hope all is well with you! Well I’ve been tagged by Tanya Eavenson to receive the “Lovely Blog Award”! Thank you to Tanya for thinking of me. You can find her at http://www.tanyaeavenson.com/
Now on to the seven random facts about myself.
1) I prefer the mountains to the beach. I dream of living away from civilization, surrounded by trees, and only visiting when the need for food arises.
2) I am a sweet tea addict – hot or cold is irrelevant. But it can’t be syrupy sweet — eewww!
3) I HATE to cook. Why, yes, I do have a family of 9 who require food every night 🙂
4) I could (and would, if given the opportunity) read from morning ’til night, and sometimes into the wee hours of the next morning.
5) I rarely watch a movie more than once.
6) I’m slightly claustrophobic. Small spaces don’t bother me as much as crowded rooms.
7) I hate hospitals. With the exception of the time following the birth of my first child, I have refused to spend more than 24 hours in a hospital. Thankfully, I haven’t needed to.
Unfortunately, none of the writers I contacted responded to my offering of this award and so it stops here.