If you’d like to be a guest on my blog, first read the guidelines below. If you think your book fits within the first parameter, please feel free to contact me.
There are four post options to choose from:
- Random topic post related in some way to your book
- Devotion, also related in some way to your book
- Character interview
- Author interview
General Guidelines for All Posts
- First and foremost, the book (and, obviously, the post) must come from a Christian worldview:
- no cursing (though saying a character cursed is acceptable)
- no open-door sex or description of aroused body parts
- sin of all kinds must show consequences (at the least, spiritually, if not physically and emotionally)
- Word count: preferably 500-750 words; no more than 1000 for all types of posts.
- The word count does not include your bio or blurb, but the main portion of your post.
- If you add a first page (author interview), I will make an exception to the maximum word count, but please don’t be excessive.
- Please include AS attachments:
- Author pic (please use your author name as the image name)
- Short bio
- Author links
- Cover image (please use the title as the image name)
- Book blurb
- Book links
- Word doc of your post
- Giveaways are not required, but generally pull in more readers.
- I reserve the right to edit slightly to the proper word count or fix minor grammatical errors. For anything larger, I will return it to you and request changes.
- Please send your post TWO WEEKS prior to your scheduled date.
Please go here for dates available (Thursdays only).